Explore Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with a full-day ticket and have your photo taken cuddling a koala! Enjoy entry to the park, daily interactive keeper presentations and animal shows, and join the popular wild lorikeet feeding.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin, QueenslandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- The experience only includes a koala photo opportunity with one member of the group holding the koala
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as the Sanctuary covers a large area with varying terrains
- The Sanctuary is wheelchair accessible. Note that some paths may not be suitable for wheelchairs, prams/strollers, or the mobility impaired
- Transfers to the Sanctuary are available on request for an additional cost and can be organized after booking
- You are welcome to bring your own food to enjoy at one of the picnic grounds around the park