On this spectacular 4-day tour departing from Cuenca, you will have the opportunity to visit several of Ecuador's top tourist attractions for the perfect combination of nature and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour must be purchased at least 2 days in advance of the tour start date
- Please note that this tour starts in Cuenca and ends in Quito
- The cost of this tour does not include the train ride on day 1 - this can be purchased on the wwww.trenecuador.com for $33 per person (choose the Devil's Nose route at 11 am)
- Pricing options will vary according to the type of accommodation you require: standard, economy or luxury