Enjoy a unique scuba diving experience in Crete without any certification needed. Try breathing and communicating underwater as you observe marine life in an environment with zero gravity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Greek, Russian, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Fodele, Agia Pelagia, Lygaria, Gazi, Heraklion, Ammoudara, Kokkini Hani, Chersonisos, Gouves, Malia, Stalida, and Annisaras. Pickup time is typically between 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM and the return is between 2:30 PM and 3:30 PM.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The time between the aviation and scuba diving course should be at least 12 hours. It is not recommended to book a dive the same day you are flying.
- A medical questionnaire must be completed before diving.
- The day is separated into 2 or 3 diving groups.
- Pick up during 9.00-9:30am and drop off around 14:30pm.