Explore the impressive Minoan palace of Knossos, the mythical Labyrinth of Homer. Enjoy a sightseeing tour in Heraklion, focusing on the unique Venetian monuments of the town. Take a walk inside an open-air market to awaken your senses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit Knossos Palace, the greatest monument of the Minoan civilization, in a detailed guided tour.
- Explore the Venetian and Ottoman historic monuments of Heraklion
- Lunch like a local at the Heraklion Market
- Experienced and licensed tour guide
- Entrance tickets for the Palace of Knossos (15 EUR per person)
- Food at the local market
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
You will meet your guide in front of the entrance to Knossos Palace by the tickets kiosk. Your guide will be holding a sign with "Elissos Traveling Philosophy" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility as you will climb several steps flights of stairs. Unfortunately there is no elevator.
- The best way to get from from Knossos Palace to the town's center is the local bus running every 10 minutes. In this case, you will pay for your bus tickets on the spot and ride the bus with your guide.