Get back to nature and journey through the Lasithi Plateau of eastern Crete. Visit the Minoan Palace of Knossos and hear about the Greek gods, ancient civilizations and Byzantine era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is for outside hotels on the main road only from Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Heraklion, Ammoudara - Heraklion, Agia Pelagia and Fodele Beach. After the booking the tour operator will contact you 24 hours in advance the excursion takes place with a detailed description of your pickup point and time. If you didn’t receive the mail, please check your Spam/Junk.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour involves a walk uphill of 300 meters to the cave
- Bring water, a hat and money for lunch and entrance fees