Explore the historical city center of Heraklion, the capital of Crete! On this tour, you will enjoy local products and wine amidst Venetian monumental buildings. Stroll through off-the-beaten-path areas in the city, and learn about the Mediterranean diet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point: Eleftherias Square at the Statue of the Unknown Soldier ( or Liberty Square; is the main square of Heraklion, near the Archaeological Museum & the Astoria Hotel). Meet and greet, our check-in operator, with the “WeGuide.gr – Meeting Point” logo. Tour starts at 11:30amOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility