Discover the westernmost tip of Crete on a scenic bus and boat trip to Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay. Dip your toes in the soft white sand of some of the most beautiful beaches you ever have seen!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available in the areas of Adele, Pigianos Kampos, Platanias, or Missiria. Pickup is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the activity provider. All the pickups from Rethymno's Old Town will be from the bus stop of the church of four martyrs.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Walking shoes are necessary for the climb to the Venetian Fortress
- Lunch and water can be purchased on board the boat
- The cost of the boat ticket and the Venetian Fortress entry ticket (€30) is not included in the option with pickup from Chania
- This tour can only be booked by those staying in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros and Georgioupoli