Take a private RIB vessel to the famous beach of Balos, and then to historic Gramvousa with the medieval fortress. Enjoy fast and safe transfer and free time to swim, sunbathe or hike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Visit the famous Balos beach and the Fortress of Gramvousa Island
- Snorkel around wrecks in crystal clear waters
- Ride the waves safely with an experienced skipper
- Skipper and boat
- Soft drinks and beer
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your skipper at the port of Kastelli in KissamosOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The port of Kissamos has free parking if you come by car. There are also daily buses running from Chania city.
- In case of bad weather, the cruise will be either rescheduled or fully refunded.