Discover the most beautiful gorge in Crete by walking for 5-6 hours along the Samaria Gorge trail making numerous stops to admire the incredible views. Get close to wildlife then enjoy the chance to freshen up in the sea at Ayia Roumeli.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in the area Dramia-Kavros-Georgioupolis.You will receive an email with detailed pickup instructions. Be sure to also check your spam folder for the email.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This is a demanding hike; you will need hiking shoes, and to have a good physical stamina
- The hike duration is about 4-5 hours with necessary stops
- Please bring cash for the entrance fee to the gorge (€5, free for children under 15 years old), and the ferry ticket (€12 or €6 for children under 12 years old)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is from accommodation in the area of Dramia-Kavros-Georgioupolis; for any other places please contact the local supplier