Enjoy a private SUV safari through the natural landscapes of Crete and visit an authentic family winery for a vineyard tour and wine tasting experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Dutch
- Private group
- Follow incredible off-road routes in an SUV
- Enjoy panoramic views of Chania and the Vatalakos Hills
- Sample 5 delicious local wines
- Discover the art of Cretan winemaking from start to finish
Discover Crete's natural landscapes and wine culture on this private tour from Chania.
Meet your guide at your hotel and hop on the SUV which will take you to the Manousakis winery, one of Crete's most prestigious wineries. Follow an exciting off-road route through the Vatalakos Hills and enjoy panoramic views of the rolling vineyards.
At the winery, enjoy a tour of the vineyards and garden. Enter the production area and learn all about the winemaking process from start to finish.
Finish your tour with a tasting of 5 delicious wines. If you're feeling peckish, order some snacks from the winery's extensive menu, featuring Cretan delicacies. On the way back, enjoy scenic views of the Chania mainland before returning to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Off-road vineyard tour
- Winery entrance fee
- Tasting of 5 wines
- Liability insurance
- Additional drinks
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
- People afraid of heights
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- People over 6 ft 6 in (200 cm)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Vegetarian diets and food allergies can be accommodated
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to participate in the wine tasting