Learn the history of the glorious Battle of Crete and discover why it became one of the great events of World War II. Visit key locations where the battle took place, including the site where the German army first landed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following locations: 8:45 AM – Kriti hotel (for hotels around Koum Kapi neighborhood, East old town, and Chania city center) 8:50 AM – Quick Film (for hotels around East and Central old town/harbor, and Chania city center) 9:00 AM – Sansal Boutique Hotel (for hotels around West old town and harbor, and East Nea Chora) 9:05 AM – Sunny Rent Car (for hotels in Nea Chora) 9:15 AM – Loca Cafe (Agioi Apostoloi area) 9:30 AM – For pickups from Kalamaki, Stalos, Agia Marina, Platanias, Maleme, and Tavronitis
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour only departs from the Chania region