Go back in time and explore the beautiful and historic island of Spinalonga where Turkish, Saracen, Venetian and Greek history coalesce. Enjoy sandy beaches, shopping, and cultural highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Polish, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide outside your hotel. Pickup is available from hotels on the main roads in Sisi, Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Hani, Heraklion, Ammoudara, Agia Pelagia, and Fodele Beach. After the booking the activity provider will contact you within 24 hours with a detailed description about your pickup place and time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- For the BBQ, choose between chicken, pork, or vegetarian
- The tour operator will send you an email with the exact pick-up time after the booking
- The ticket fee for Spinalonga is 8€ for adults, 4€ for students and seniors, and free for those under 18