Discover the second longest gorge in Crete on a walking tour of the Imbros Gorge. Then, cool down in the Libyan Sea with a refreshing swim and a traditional lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Chania area.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pick-up point and time
- Pick-up begins up to 90 minutes before tour starts, only in the areas of Perivolia, Halepa, Halidon Street Alpha Bank, Chania center, Kladissos, Nea Chora, Agioi Apostoloi, Xrysi Akti, Daratso, Galatas, Kalamaki, Stalos, Agia Marina, Platanias, Gerani.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This trip is suitable for children as the walk is relatively easy