Snorkel with the marine life of the Aegean Sea on a 3-hour guided boat trip from Chania. Swim in the crystal blue waters off the coast of Almyrida and discover stunning marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, German, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pickup begins earlier than starting time and is done from specific meeting points near your hotel within the region of Chania (including the areas of Georgioupolis, Kalyves, and Souda). You will receive an email from the local tour operator specifying the pickup place and time (make sure to check your spam/junk mail folder). Please note that pickup directly outside your hotel is not always possible — you will instead be given the nearest possible pickup point. If you are staying outside the pick-up area, you can make your own way to Almyrida Beach, 27 kilometers east of the city center.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up begins earlier than starting time and is done only from the city of Chania. You will receive an email with the exact meeting point near your hotel
- If your hotel is located elsewhere then please drive yourself to the starting point, Almyrida Beach, 27 kilometers east of the city center
- No previous snorkeling experience is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- In the event the activity is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, your swimming costume and a towel