Take a guided tour of Medina Azahara, the Bright City, where the caliphs of Al-Andalus lived and received the most important ambassadors of the world, from the 10th century. Learn about this capital of Islamic Iberia at the museum and visitor center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The monument contains many stairs
- Please bring sufficient water and sun protection as there is no shade