Take a bike ride around one of the highest active volcanoes in the world and see some Ecuadorian nature on this guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- We will pick you up at your hotel in Quito. *Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito urban Zone.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotels, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.)
- Keep in mind that climate at high altitudes can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds.