Visit the overseas territory of Gibraltar on a private tour from Málaga or Marbella: Discover local highlights like the Nature Reserve, St. Michael's Cave, the Ape's Dean, and the Great Siege Tunnels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The local guide will meet you in Gibraltar town, just after crossing the border at the phone box at the set time
- The tour in a minibus or regular bus with more than 8 people includes a tour guide during the journey
- Hotel pickup is available from Marbella/Málaga hotels
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please verify before your arrival that you have the correct visa (if applicable) for entering Gibraltar