Experience Gibraltar and see wild dolphins in their natural habitat on this guided day trip. Travel by bus along the Costa de la Luz, explore Gibraltar, and take a boat tour in search of dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
- Luggage or large bags
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- Some nationalities may require a visa to enter Gibraltar, please check before booking this tour. As a general rule, people who require a visa for entry into the UK also require a separate visa for entry to Gibraltar. Check visa requirements here: http://www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- Gibraltar is outside the Schengen area. Persons who hold a Schengen visa and intend to enter Gibraltar from Spain should ensure that they will be able to return to Spain
- Due to lower occupancies of the buses, there may be some stops on the way to assure the operational sustainability of the tour