Discover Tuscany by driving a charming vintage vehicle. Your audio guide will provide you with fascinating historical information about the places you are passing as you drive your very own relic of history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour will not take place in the rain
- You will self-drive the vintage vehicle
- The driving lesson before the activity starts is mandatory
- Please bring a copy of your passport or ID card and a copy of your driving license
- Please note that the rental of the Vespa sidecar is subject to the following requirements: the passenger seated in the sidecar must not be over 175 cm tall (5.75), the total weight of the two passengers must not exceed 140 kg (308.6 lbs), It is extremely recommended to have already driven a vespa