Put your adrenaline to the test and experience the most challenging canyon activity in New Zealand. Spend the day abseiling, jumping, and sliding along the canyon’s three hundred meters of vertical descent as well as splashing about in scenic waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Thames i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 200 Mary St, Thames 3500, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Participants must be moderately fit, e.g. be able to go bush walking or skiing for a day
- Operator may cancel any trip at their discretion based on weather forecasts and water levels deeming the trip unsafe to operate
- You will be abseiling, sliding and rappelling your way down to the bottom of the valley