Visit two of Córdoba's most important and famous landmarks. See the blend of culture at the Mosque-Cathedral and the skip the line into the Alcazar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- There are a lot of stairs in the Alcazar
- Baby trolleys can enter the Mosque-Cathedral, but must be left at the entrance of the Alcazar
- Photos are not allowed in the Mosque-Cathedral
- If you book this tour, you can ask to our guides for the entry of "Iglesias Fernandinas"