Take a guided tour of Medina Azahara, the Bright City, where the caliphs of Al-Andalus lived and received the most important ambassadors of the world, from the 10th century. Learn about this capital of Islamic Iberia at the museum and visitor center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The monument contains many stairs
- Please bring sufficient water and sun protection as there is no shade