Discover Córdoba on a 2-hour evening walking tour of this beautiful illuminated city, crossing streets and squares and sometimes almost inaccessible sites while learning about its history and legends from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Monumento a Manolete, Plaza del Conde de Priego, Barrio de Santa Marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a night walking tour and as a result monuments are closed so you will only walk in the city but will not enter any monument