Explore Cordoba's Jewish Quarter and the city's old palace on a guided tour. See famous monuments and stunning architecture while learning about Cordoba's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Puerta del Perdón, Mezquita Catedral, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1. Look for the orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility as there are many stairs
- Babies trolleys must be left at the entrance
- This tour does not include visits to the towers