From an Ocean Cruise to a Segway Cruise! Get up-close to sights where cars are not allowed, experience much more in a shorter amount of time than if you were walking, and just experience Wonderful Copenhagen on a green, fun 1 or 2-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the top sights of Copenhagen up close in just 1 or 2 hours on this fun and green tour (plenty of photo opportunities!)
- Perfect for Shore trips! Great way to see the city when you have limited time. Just by the Langelinie Cruise Pier & very close to Ocean Quay
- Enjoy a complimentary organic beverage and Segway Souvenir at the end of your tour
- Only officially authorised Segway Tour Operator in Denmark - we have the latest machines
- Use of Segway
- Use of helmet
- Use of radio and headset to hear live commentary from your guide
- Organic beverage when you return
- Small Segway Souvenir
- Rain poncho (in case of rain)
- Drinks/snacks at the cafe stop
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Langelinie Kaj 52, 2100 Copenhagen, DK. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time. If you are arriving at Langelinie Cruise Terminal: Good news! The shop is right on your doorstep. If you are arriving at Ocean Quay Cruise Terminal: We are only 10 min taxi ride away! If you are arriving at Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal: The shop is only a 5 minute taxi ride away (or 15 minute walk).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Requirements for riding a Segway: You must weigh between: 35 kg-125 kg. Min height: 135 cm.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- High heels not allowed (please wear comfortable shoes).
- The Segway tour will take place in almost all weather conditions (except if it poses a hazard), so please dress accordingly (wear layers and gloves if it's cold).
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you arrive by ship at Langelinie Pier: Good news! The shop is right at your doorstep. If you arrive by ship at Ocean Quay: this shop is only a 10 minute taxi ride away in the direction of the city center.