Explore Copenhagen by foot on a small-group tour, seeing charming neighborhoods, and tasting your way through traditional foods. Enjoy living out the concept of “hygge,” emblematic of the Danish culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the statue in Nyboder in front of Krokodillegade 21. At the intersection between Øster Voldgade and Kronprinsessegade.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine, so dress for the weather and bring an umbrella, if need be