Take to the slopes on top of a power plant in the middle of Copenhagen! Ski CopenHill year-round for a thrill-seeking adventure, great views, and unique experience.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Danish, Dutch
- Ski outdoors year-round on environmentally friendly plastic
- Get out in nature atop an active power plant
- Take in panoramic views of Copenhagen
- Lift pass
- Skiing time on the ski slope (depending on selected option)
- Rental gear: helmet, skis, boots, and poles
- Obligated accident and reliability insurance
- Food and drinks (multiple restaurants on-site)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please enter through the main gate and go immediately to the ski rental station, located inside the ski center, to check in and collect your gear.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- There are no lockers available on the property. For this reason, do not bring any luggage with you.
- You will be asked for your shoe size, weight, and height at the time of booking. Please provide this information to ensure that the equipment is ready when you arrive.
- In the case of strong winds, the ski slope might be closed for safety reasons. In such cases, you will be reimbursed or receive a voucher from the local staff that can be used at a later date.