Visit historic Christiansborg Palace and enjoy a guided walk through the center of Copenhagen. Hear stories and legends from long ago as you enjoy a 2.5-hour walking tour with interesting and informative commentary from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing and bring a water bottle
- Due to Her Majesty the Queen’s official functions, the palace may be partially or fully closed. If the palace is closed, the local operator reserves the right to swap the visit to Christiansborg Palace with a visit to Rosenborg Palace