Take a private guided walking tour of Copenhagen exploring many of the must-see local sights on a beautiful route. This is a great city to explore by foot with lots of culture, history, monuments, and architecture to discover.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the main entrance steps to The Royal Danish Theatre on Kongens Nytorv. Your guide will be wearing an orange vest.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Tour includes a moderate amount of walking and many areas in Copenhagen have cobbled stones
- Arrival at Amalienborg Palace in time for the Changing of the Guard ceremony cannot guaranteed
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions