Get a comprehensive overview of Copenhagen on a 2 hour walking tour, ideal for those who are short of time. See many of the city center’s most historic sights and neighborhoods, such as City Hall on the Rådhusplatsen, Christiansborg Palace, and Nyhavn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes, and bring a water bottle