Ride across the dunes of Melides and through the Grândola forest up to Comporta. Opt to have a BBQ lunch or wine tasting after your horseback ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours - 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
When arriving in Melides by car, pass by the exit for Melides and continue straight. Take the exit for Cemitério on the right. Continue straight on a dirt road for 5 km. After seeing a 20 km sign, you are close, so continue to keep straight. After about 200 m, you will see the sign for "Passeios a Cavalo na praia" on your right. Pass through the gate and continue straight where a few meters ahead you can park your car. GPS coordinates: 38°08'20.7"N, 8°46'49.1"WOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Melides is located around 1 hour and 20 minutes from Lisbon
- This activity is weather dependent. If canceled due to adverse weather conditions, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- No prior experience is required for horseback riding, as the horses are extremely calm and gentle