Discover highlights of Sri Lanka's Western Province on this guided day trip and jeep safari. Hike Sigiriya Rock, explore Dambulla Golden Temple, and see wild elephants at Minneriya National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Please keep us informed about the exact location in the western province. Please provide us a contact number of the location where you to be picked up from.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour can be cancelled without prior notice due to the unavoidable circumstances such as flooding, riots, earth slips etc.
- Descent attires required while entering Sigiriya (short up to the knee and a cotton t-shirt), since this is a spot, where a lot of local people gather
- No smoking or alcohol allowed at both places
- Any loud noises that can disturb the wild animal should be avoided
- No photography allowed at the fresco pocket of Sigiriya rock