Discover highlights of Cultural triangle Province on this guided day trip and jeep safari. Hike Sigiriya Rock, explore Dambulla Golden Temple and see wild elephants at Minneriya National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Please keep us informed about the exact location in the western province. Please provide us a contact number of the location where you to be picked up from.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour can be cancelled without prior notice due to the unavoidable circumstances such as flooding, riots, earth slips etc.
- Descent attires required while entering Sigiriya (short up to the knee and a cotton t-shirt), since this is a spot, where a lot of local people gather
- No smoking or alcohol allowed at both places
- Any loud noises that can disturb the wild animal should be avoided
- No photography allowed at the fresco pocket of Sigiriya rock