Udawalawe National Park is undoubtedly the best place to get the first-hand experience on the Sri Lankan wilderness. Enjoy this multi-day tour and see the most spectacular sights of Sri Lanka, including an elephant safari and a visit to the gem museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Colombo or any other location on the island. There may be additional charges if the meeting point is not located in Colombo. Please inquire.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cancellation Charges
- 21 days or less: 100% cancellation charges
- 21-30 days beforehand: 50% cancellation charges (or the equivalent to the cost of the first two days)
- 31 days beforehand: No cancellation charges, provided no commitment or advances are made to third parties
- Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms after the release period.