Feel enchanted by the artworks of Vincent Van Gogh at the Van Gogh Alive exhibit in Cologne. Take the opportunity and discover the artist’s world like never before with an entrance ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The exhibit will take place at the Dock2, formerly known as The New Yorker | Dock One.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Van Gogh Alive is conveniently located at Dock2, an industrial style historical building on Cologne’s Harbour formerly known as The New Yorker Dock.one.
- - How to get here?
- Trams: Line U4 to Grünstraße and line U18 to Mülheim Wiener Platz.
- Train: Line S11 to Köln-Buchforst.
- Bus: Line 150, 250 and 260 to Auenweg.
- Car: A3 Exit 25-Köln/Mülheim, A4 Exit A 559-Köln/Deutz, A1 Exit 100-Köln/Niehl
- - Parking
- Unfortunately, you cannot park on the on the premises of the event venue. However, we provide a free parking lot only 100m away. Furthermore, there is a free parking space under the Zoobrücke (Sachsenbergstraße) and the inexpensive ampido parking lot at Adam-Stegerwald-Straße 23 nearby. Group buses can also drop passengers off directly in front of the main entrance at Hafenstraße 1.