Take a walk through history on this guided tour of Cologne's Severinsquarter. Explore Cologne's oldest street, Hohe Straße. Learn about Cologne's rich medieval history at the City Wall and Severinstorburg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the square in front of the Basilica of St. Severin, Severinstraße, opposite of the house No. 35Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in German
- Wear comfortable walking shoes