Stroll through the narrow alleys of Cologne's beautiful Old Town and listen to the tales and legends from the city. Travel back in time to the Middle Ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour departs at 6 pm at the Heinzelmännchen Fountain, Am Hof 12, 50667 Cologne.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Departure: 6:00 PM
- This tour is barrier-free
- The tour is free of charge for children up to 10 years