Stroll through Cologne's old town on this brewery tour and discover the city's beer. Taste the different Kölsch varieties in traditional breweries and try the traditional Halven Hahn sandwich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Kreuzblume Köln, opposite the main entrance of Cologne's cathedral (next to Domforum). The finial/Domforum is located directly across from Café Reichard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum age for participation is 18 years
- The tour guide reserves the right to reject to intoxicated persons or people in costumes
- This tour is only available in German