Explore Colmar walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
There is no guide to meet for this tour. Start your scavenger hunt tour at St. Martin's Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity requires an internet connection
- You can only use one language per group. If your group is multilingual and you need more languages, you will need to book multiple games. If your group is larger and you need to break into multiple groups, you will also need to book multiple games
- This activity takes place entirely outside
- The average duration of the activity is 2-2.5 hours, however, there is no time limit
- The game is designed for adults, children must be accompanied by an adult
- The game requires thinking in order to solve the puzzles