5. From Orlando: Day Trip to Clearwater Beach with Options
Sit back, relax, and let your driver fight the highway traffic from Central Florida to the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy convenient and complimentary pickup and drop-off from many hotels in Orlando to take the worry out of your day.
Find out why Clearwater Beach is one of America’s beaches. Choose between the following tour options offering something for all the family:
• Clearwater Beach Day Trip with Marine Aquarium Admission: Meet Winter, the dolphin from the blockbuster movie “Dolphin Tale,” at Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Watch dolphins frolic from the underwater viewing platforms, and learn more about their incredible skills and natural habitats.
• Clearwater Beach Day Trip with Pirate Cruise: Set sail aboard Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise for an afternoon of adventure in the Gulf of Mexico. Get lost in the antics of treasure hunts, face painting, water gun games, stories, and dancing. During the cruise, enjoy complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks.
• Clearwater Beach Day Trip with Dolphin Encounter Boat: Venture from Orlando to Clearwater Beach then board the Dolphin Encounter boat for a ride into the Gulf of Mexico. See dolphins in their natural habitat, and watch them play as you enjoy the sun and sea.
• Clearwater Beach Day Trip with Deep-Sea Fishing: Explore the beach in the morning then have the opportunity to catch and keep a variety of fish in deep-sea conditions. Receive all the necessary fishing equipment, including a fishing license. This excursion goes 10 miles (16 kilometers) into the gulf, which takes 45 minutes each way.
• Clearwater Beach Day Trip with Lunch: This transportation-only trip will whisk you away from the theme parks of Orlando to the powder-white sands of Clearwater Beach. Enjoy a day to do as you please with an included lunch voucher. Kayak in crystal clear water, or walk the promenade of the resort’s fishing pier.
• Clearwater Beach Day Trip and Sea Screamer Boat Ride: Journey out to Clearwater Beach for a thrilling ride on the Sea Screamer – the largest speedboat on the U.S. East Coast. Witness wild dolphins jumping through the wakes created by the large boat.
• Clearwater Beach Day Trip with Express Bus Transportation: Choose this express transportation option to avoid all the pickup stops and go directly to the beach. Once there, lounge on the white sand, jump through the turquoise waters, explore the pier, get some fresh-caught fish for lunch, and more.