Discover Tarot Garden, an artistic park in Tuscany created and designed by French-American artist Niki de Saint Phalle. It is populated with statues inspired by the figures of the major arcana tarots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup service from Civitavecchia area and Civitavecchia port • Pickup from Civitavecchia area: please include in your reservation the accommodation name and its address. Pickup time will be approximately 08.50 AM, although due to the traffic conditions, you may have to wait 5–10 minutes more • Pickup from Civitavecchia Port: Largo della Pace. Terminal Cruise Shuttle Bus. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle bus drop-off area, exit from the port; we'll wait for you just outside the exit holding a sign with your name on it at 08.45 AM.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please carry a valid ID in the case of security checks
- You are not permitted to visit churches wearing shorts, miniskirts, or tops that do not cover your shoulders
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and an umbrella
- Please note that the tour is subject to weather and traffic conditions