Discover the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter Basilica on a guided tour from Civitavecchia port. Marvel at one of the most beautiful art collections and church interiors in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup service from Civitavecchia area and Civitavecchia port • Pickup from Civitavecchia area: please include in your reservation the accommodation name and its address. Pickup time will be approximately 08.50 AM, although due to the traffic conditions, you may have to wait 5–10 minutes more • Pickup from Civitavecchia Port: Largo della Pace. Terminal Cruise Shuttle Bus. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle bus drop-off area, exit from the port; we'll wait for you just outside the exit holding a sign with your name on it at 08.15 AM.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.