Discover the wonders of the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie. Explore all the museum's immersive permanent and temporary exhibits and try your hand at flying in the Solar Impulse flying simulator.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
To reach the meeting point by public transport, take metro line 7 to Porte de La Villette Station, hop on bus lines 139, 150, or 152 to Porte de la Villette Station, or travel on tramway line T3B (Porte de Vincennes - Porte de la Chapelle) to Porte de la Villette station. If you are traveling by road, take the Paris Ring Road North and exit at Porte de la Villette. Upon arrival use the paid cark park entrance to Quai de la Charente and Macdonald Boulevard. You can also reach the site via the coach station, with paid access (free drop-off for 10-minutes) via Macdonald Boulevard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children tickets (3-5 years old) are only available on-site at 3 euros
- Free entry upon presentation of valid documentation: Under 2 years old, Disabled persons and accompanying person
- "Cité des enfants' exhibition is not included. A ticket must be booked directly on the museum's website or at the museum as an extra ticket
- Fragile exhibition: Children aged 3-5 years must pay 3 EUR per ticket at the cash desk to visit this exhibition
- Cité des sciences et de l'industrie is open from Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM and Sunday 10:00AM-7:00 PM
- The museum is closed on Mondays and on January 1, May 1, and December 25
- Reduced entry upon presentation of valid documentation: Youth under 25, Senior over 65, and Students