Discover the villages of Cinque Terre on a day trip starting from La Spezia cruise terminal. Hop onboard a train and make stops to explore Vernazza, Monterosso, and Riomaggiore with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo - When you arrive at the port of La Spezia, and as soon as you descend from your cruise, you will have to take the shuttle bus that will take you to the terminal, where your guide will be waiting for you. Once you're outside the cruise terminal, look for your tour leader who will be wearing a blue t-shirt from the "Shore Emotion Crew".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring swimwear and comfortable shoes
- The itinerary order is subject to change
- This activity includes the Cinque Terre Card (needed to go by train from one village to another)