Climb aboard a classic Edwardian punt and journey along the Avon River for 30 minutes to see Christchurch from a different perspective. Then, enjoy spectacular views of snow-capped mountains and Alpine scenery aboard the Christchurch Gondola.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at the Christchurch Gondola Base Station or at Worcester Bridge Punting site at 75 Worcester Boulevard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you should be prepared to share your punt with other guests, especially in the summer months. Exclusivity cannot be guaranteed
- Please bring a warm coat. The Christchurch Gondola is 500 meters above sea level and it can be cold and windy at the summit
- A public bus service is available between Christchurch city center and the Christchurch Gondola for an additional fee
- You must book a time slot for your punt ride via the number shown on your voucher