Discover the beauty of Poland on a day trip. Go on a quad-bike adventure. Hike through the forest to Morskie Oko Lake. Relax and unwind in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Thermal Baths.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Driver will pick you up from your hotel in Krakow. Please wait in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. The exact pickup time will be confirmed the evening before the trip via email.
- Discover the largest lake in the Tatra Mountains
- Explore the Polish landscapes by quad bike
- Marvel at the spectacular views and scenery
- Unwind in warm outdoor thermal pools
- Enjoy a hike to explore the natural wonders of Poland
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- 3-hour entry ticket to the Chocholowska Thermal Baths, including the mineral water pool and indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- 1-hour guided quad bike trip
- Traditional cottage cheeses
- Food and drinks
- Entry tickets to the saunas, spa, or massage area
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Thermal clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, Zakopane is colder than in Krakow.
- The order of the activities is subject to change.