Take a 4-hour hike in Morskie Oko and be surrounded by stunning views and dense forest as you trek to the glacial lake. Visit Zakopane, a ski town located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. Relax for 3 hours at the thermal baths in Chocholow.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Please be ready 5 minutes before pick-up.
- Private group available
- Absorb stunning views of the Tatra Mountains and surrounding nature
- Enjoy a leisurely trek to the scenic Morskie Oko glacial lake
- Visit the local bazaar on Krupowki Street in Zakopane and shop around for unique souvenirs
- Take the funicular up Mount Gubalowka and scale the heights of the Tatras Mountain Range
- Wind down after an action-packed day for 3 hours in thermal baths
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance to Morskie Oko
- Funicular tickets
- Ticket to thermal baths
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to spa and massage area
- Entrance to saunas
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are advised as this tour involves many hours of walking.
- Take swimwear, a towel, and flip flops for the thermal baths.
- The pickup time is approximate — it may take up to 15 minutes before the driver shows up. The exact starting time will be confirmed one day before the tour.
- The order of the activities can change.