Visit Chichen Itza: a major archaeological site, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Explore this influential religious site considered the center of Mayan culture, and witness its remarkable beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- - The time in your ticket is informative. - We would like to make it comfortable for you so we will pick you up at your hotel or at the nearest point available in our routes. - To know the exact time and meeting point you must call us at least 24 hours prior to the visit date purchased. - If you have booked this activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately after booking to confirm your reservation. - We cannot assure your pickup at a hotel where you are not a guest considering that some hotel's policies, not allow visitors to access at the property. - The guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with our logo on the back for easy identification. The guides will say the tour name out loud. - Upon your pickup, please present your printed or digital voucher and photo ID for boarding the bus to obtain a bracelet for entering into the park.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Xichén Tour is available Monday to Saturday, with a departure time of 7:00 a.m.
- Wear light, comfortable clothes, preferably cotton blends, also a hat or cap, and sun block for protection from the sun
- Take cash or a credit card with them to pay for any optional purchases