Visit Chichen Itza: a major archaeological site, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Explore this influential religious site considered the center of Mayan culture, and witness its remarkable beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You must contact Experiencias Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity starting time to confirm the name of your hotel and to be informed about your pick-up time. The tour guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with an Experiencias Xcaret logo on the back for easier identification. They will say the tour name out loud. It is recommended that you to be in Hotel Lobby 10 minutes prior to departure time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Xichén Tour is available Monday to Saturday, with a departure time of 7:00 a.m.
- Wear light, comfortable clothes, preferably cotton blends, also a hat or cap, and sun block for protection from the sun
- Take cash or a credit card with them to pay for any optional purchases