See the sights of Chicago from Lake Michigan on this sightseeing cruise. Admire stunning views of the Chicago skyline and see many of the city’s iconic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
What customers loved
"We enjoyed the view and the breeze"
"I enjoyed the beautiful view of Chicago."
"The view, the ride, and the gentle cool breeze of the water."
"Just being on Lake Michigan is always great."
Select participants and date
Join the boarding line for the Skyline Lake Cruise boat on the south side of Navy Pier, about 300 feet from the start of the pier. Look for greeters in bright orange.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Food and drinks
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- In the colder months (November 1 to April 15th), the tour is 30 minutes long
- Please note, a $10 per ticket change fee will be charged by the local partner for any date or time changes made on the original date of the tour