Experience Chicago’s legendary architecture from the best seat in the house: the river. Enjoy a comprehensive tour with a live fun guide as you navigate through the heart of the city covering all 3 branches of the Chicago River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The closest address to most docks is 400 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago (near the Wrigley Building). From there, you can check in with a dock employee who can direct you to your boarding area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Children under 4 years of age are free
- Seats on the decks are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis
- All bags are subject to search
- Vessels include restrooms with diaper changing tables, cash bar, and climate control
- Passengers can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages and food