Race along Lake Michigan's shoreline and learn entertaining facts about the city of Chicago. Upgrade to the Extreme Thrill Ride for even more fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience a 2,000-horsepower speedboat ride along Chicago's lakefront
- Learn about Chicago's history and architecture from your experienced guide
- Enjoy unique views of key Chicago waterfront landmarks
- Upgrade to the Extreme Thrill Ride for high speeds, full 360° spins, and more
- 30-minute narrated speedboat tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Proceed directly to the Seadog speedboat which is docked on the South promenade of Navy Pier - across from the Shakespeare Theater.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Seadog Speedboat is an open-air vehicle. It is recommended that you dress in casual, comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- This tour operates weather permitting.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants on the Extreme Thrill Ride Option must be over 48 inches (1.22 meters) to ride.
- The Seadog Speedboat is accessible for most wheelchairs. If you have an extra-large wheelchair, the local partner's marine crew will assist you in boarding the vehicle.
- Restrooms are available on the Seadog Speedboat.